Video calling with PJSIP on an iphone

Hi Benny, Yes, I know PJSIP also plans to support it - but for this project,
I cannot wait for that update, so I plan to do it myself. Since you may be
ahead of me, I was curious if there are any restrictions in the iPhone APIs
itself that will inhibit PJSIP (or any other stack) to not work with video.
For example, it looks like I cannot use the Movie Player class as it expects
a URL.For  this to work, we will need frame/frame encode/decode and display
support on the iPhone.

thanks!