Video calling with PJSIP on an iphone

Hi, I have started on an activity to get a basic Video call working on
iPhone. It needs be be over RTP, preferably with H.264 codec. Has anyone
written a video client with PJSIP specifically for the iphone? Are there any
road blocks? ( I know PJSIP doesnt support video for now, but I plan to
extend it - my question is more in the iPhone side). Prelim. analysis shows
I can pass H.264 streams to the iphone media player framework and it can
instantiate the appropriate player. My approximate plan is to send audio +
video data using PJSIP, then extend PJSIP to support video decoding and pass
the decoded H264 buffer to the media framework of iphone.