mutual calling and disconnecting it

Hi,

Not really sure what you want to achieve with such redundant calls. To
conserve bandwidth and CPU, usually the conference is constructed as:
 - A - initiator and controller
 - B & C - member

And initiate the conf this way:
 - A calls B and C
 - in A, connect stream B to stream C
 - in A, connect stream C to stream B
(note that there are only two calls for the conference)

If A want to mute the conf:
 - in A, disconnect stream B & stream C to speaker
 - in A, disconnect mic to stream B & stream C

If B/C want to mute the conf:
 - in B/C, disconnect stream A to speaker
 - in B/C, disconnect mic to stream A

BR,
nanang