mutual calling and disconnecting it

Hi,

Multiple parties are part of a conference in my application. The conference is constructed by each party calling the other members of the conference.

For instance,

-- the members of the conference are A, B and C.
-- A calls B and C at startup,
-- B calls A and C and
-- C calls A and B.

What I want to do is disconnect or connect one party (say A) from the conference depending on the situation without removing it from the conference. I use pjsua_conf_connect and pjsua_conf_disconnect functions, but there are problems.

Again, in an example,
-- A does not want to talk to or hear from conference, so sends a request to B and C
-- B removes the connection (both input and output) by using the call_id of the call between A and B and getting the conf_slot of the call.
-- C removes the connection (both input and output) by using the call_id of
the call between A and C and getting the conf_slot of the call.

it does not remove the connection this way. However,

if I remove the connection in the A's side too, then the connection cannot be established again.

I do not know the innerworkings of the make_call or conf_connect mechanisms when both parties call each other, so any insight is appreciated.

Thank you.

Mesut.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/