tls on symbian

hi,
 i need tls on pjsip-symbian so i tried to test symbian-pjsip using openssl it can't connect.

so i am trying it using CSecureSocket and saw that every thing work perfect but when i try to handshake pjsip crash.

i have some question:

1. is it possible to implement tls using CSecureSocket?

2. what about onaccept request because CSecureSocket dont have and any accept Request method.

if any one can provide me any information or suggestion regarding this it will be help full for me.i also need the symbian-pjsip architecture because understand pjsip-symbian by source-code is too much time consuming.

TOWHID