About media initialisation without sound deviceinstalled on board

The second call still fails with the  -null-audio option though.

________________________________

From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 9:59 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: About media initialisation without sound
deviceinstalled on board

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 4:48 PM, M.S. <hamstiede at yahoo.de> wrote:

	Hi,
	i have the same problem. I tried to configure the stack in some
different ways:
	--disable-sound     fails this switch has detracted
	--enable-ext-sound fails
	--enable-ext-sound --disable-oss fails too

I saw your post regarding this, sorry for not replying sooner. Well,
it's a bug in the configure script, I posted a ticket for this:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/853

In the mean time, use configure as normal, but use master clock instead
of sound device at run time. With pjsua you can do this by specicying
--null-audio option. You need to use version 1.2 for this, as there was
a bug in 1.1 which prevents app from running if pjmedia-audiodev does
not detect sound device in the system.

cheers
 Benny