About media initialisation without sound device installed on board

2009/5/18 M.S. <hamstiede at yahoo.de>

> Hi,
> i have the same problem. I tried to configure the stack in some different
> ways:
> --disable-sound     fails this switch has detracted
> --enable-ext-sound fails
> --enable-ext-sound --disable-oss fails too
>
> Any solution ?

I used a bad solution - changed line 347 in file audiodev.c
(pjmedia-audiodev module) in method PJ_DEF(pj_status_t)
pjmedia_aud_subsys_init(pj_pool_factory *pf) next way:
- pj_status_t status = PJ_ENOMEM;
+ pj_status_t status = PJ_SUCCESS;
also i set in cofig.h next defines to 0:
/**
 * This setting controls whether PortAudio support should be included.
 */
#ifndef PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO
# define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_PORTAUDIO 0
#endif

/**
 * This setting controls whether WMME support should be included.
 */
#ifndef PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_WMME
# define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_WMME 0
#endif
but don't know if it needs
After all that i rebuilt a pjmedia libs and now all works for me in target
machine without sound device.
Solution is bad, cause i don't test this on other machine with sound
devices. I just use an original pjmedia libs for it. It got me a time to
built a two different versions of the software for different hardware
configurations.
I don't like it, but at the current moment i don't see other way