Ringback tone and disconnect-event

Hi,

Regarding the second question, AFAIK, the library doesn't really
provide connection status monitor (neither reconnects on its own), so
it is left to the application to monitor the connection status. Please
also note the possibility of IP address change whenever it gets
reconnected successfully. There is wiki that may be related to this
reconnection issue [1].

[1] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Symbian_AP_Reconnection

Regards,
nanang