Ringback tone and disconnect-event

Hi all!

First of all thanks for this great piece of software, it's working
really well :-)

I'm using pjsip 1.0.1 to develop a soft phone application. It works
quite well, however I have two questions left:

1. Ringback tones

When I connect to my SIP provider and call myself from a phone, the
application receives the call and I can take it using my application.
But while ringing, the caller doesn't hear any ringback tone over the
line. I found the ringback samples in pjsua sample application, but
those only seem to play sound to local device, not back to the line.
Also there are some snippets in it talking about 'early media', but this
is somehow never called in my application (and I also don't get a
ringback signal when using pjsua application). So is there a way to play
a ringback tone to the line, so that the caller hears something while it
is ringing?

2. Event on disconnect

I'm missing a callback that is triggered whenever a connection to the
server is lost. E.g. if the server or my local internet connection is
down, the application should be able to prompt the user whether to
reconnect or even just display "offline" somewhere. I tried
on_reg_state, but this is never called when I just stop the internet
connection. Seems like pjsip is trying to reconnect on it's own, which
is nice, but is there also a way for the application to be informed
about this happening?

Thanks,

Stefan