Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:40:24 +0000
From: bennylp@xxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Re: SDP Question

2009/3/25 Fran?ois Roseberry <frank_pharaoh05 at hotmail.com>

Thanks for the quick reply,

Here's the Wireshark capture. As you can see, we added a connection line in the second media, even though it's optional.
That should be okay, it will be picked up if it's present.

 And we don't have any video codec. I want to know if we're obliged to have at least one ?

That's fine too. You can also omit the telephone-event and just put empty format list in the m=video line, which is valid according to the spec.

At glance, the SDP looks okay, I couldn't find anything wrong with it either. Perhaps the best way to troubleshoot this is to put breakpoint on pjmedia_sdp_parse() function in pjmedia/sdp.c, and trace it step by step to know what the parser thinks about it. I'll do that as soon as time permits.

cheers
 Benny

Fran?ois Roseberry

Messenger vous offre des tonnes de nouvelles fonctions qui rendent le clavardage encore plus plaisant Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.

pjsip at lists.pjsip.org