SDP Question

2009/3/25 Fran?ois Roseberry <frank_pharaoh05 at hotmail.com>

>  Thanks for the quick reply,
>
> Here's the Wireshark capture. As you can see, we added a connection line in
> the second media, even though it's optional.

That should be okay, it will be picked up if it's present.

> And we don't have any video codec. I want to know if we're obliged to have
> at least one ?

That's fine too. You can also omit the telephone-event and just put empty
format list in the m=video line, which is valid according to the spec.

At glance, the SDP looks okay, I couldn't find anything wrong with it
either. Perhaps the best way to troubleshoot this is to put breakpoint on
pjmedia_sdp_parse() function in pjmedia/sdp.c, and trace it step by step to
know what the parser thinks about it. I'll do that as soon as time permits.

cheers
 Benny