Pjlib on Symbian

Hi Benny,

I update my application with the latest version the "trunk pjproject- 1.1"
and continue to test on Nokia E61.

As you suggested I changed the codec priorities in a way that GSM had
highest priority (in function "pjsua_media_subsys_init" priority value =
PJMEDIA_CODEC_PRIO_NORMAL +4 (132)). The sound was acceptable on the caller
side but on the callee side continue to be stuttered, disrupted and
instable.

Also I tried the others codecs (iLBC, Speex/8000 and Speex/16000) in the
same way but didn't see any improvements.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas?

We don't want to use Nokia APS (Audio proxy Server) for the moment, because
it needs a publisher ID.

Thank you,

George.

  _____