Problem with CANCEL

Upload your SER script and SIP messages captured by wireshark.

--- my openser 1.3.x config for CANCEL ----

    # CANCEL processing
    if (is_method("CANCEL"))
    {
        if (t_check_trans())
        {
            route(1);
        }
        exit;
    }
route[1] {
    if (subst_uri('/(sip:.*);nat=yes/\1/')) {
        setbflag(6);    # remote behind a nat
    };
    # call rtp proxy based on incoming request NAT detection and usrloc flag
    if (isflagset(11)       # Full RTP Relay
        || isflagset(5)     # NAT detection for incoming request
        || isbflagset(6)    # usrloc flag
        ) {
        route(3);
    }