Problem with CANCEL

Gang Liu wrote:
> Maybe it is caused by your ser script, not pjsip.
>
> At my side, pjsip 1.0 and 0.9.0 work well with openser.Didn't try 1.0.1.
>
> regards,
> Gang

That is certainly a possibility. This is a new ser configuration that we
are trying. It does seem to work with our other, in house developed, sip
implementation. Also, I have been using an older version of pjsip with
ser for handling inbound calls without issue. Though, we are not messing
around with the sip headers in the same manner.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is if there is any valid reason
why pjsip would update the request line "properly" on all outgoing sip
messages, except for CANCEL's. I'm not really familiar enough with sip
to know if what we are trying to do is legal.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.