Problem with CANCEL

Hello,

I have been doing some testing with the latest version of pjsip and a
new voip provider that we are thinking about using. We are routing the
sip traffic through ser, and everything seems to work just fine except
for CANCEL's.

When pjsip first sends an INVITE to ser it responds with an updated
Contact header. All subsequent messages (ACK, PRACK, BYE) that pjsip
sends to ser use that updated information in the request line, except
for CANCEL's. Whenever ser get one of these CANCEL's from pjsip, it
responds with a 404 user not found, and the call gets stuck ringing
until it times out.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

I have not tried making a test call (with a CANCEL) using pjsua-app, but
I can try that if the problem might be my application. Also, I can
include a log or tcp dump, if necessary.

Thanks,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.