multiple calls using pjsip

I have done a similar type of load test but the approach was
different.  No scripting.
But I did use pjsua library for it's convenient features.  If you are
going to send 4 calls
at a time load should not be an issue with pjsua's high volume
issues.  I  used pjsua.exe
as a guide for how to setup the code.  I only got to 93 simultaneous
calls because of the
pjsua library usage.  And my calls where several minutes long.  But I
was also testing
the play/record/get digits functionality presented.  I also only used
G711ulaw.

It takes some work to get it right.  Biggest issue you will face if
your goes like mine:
deadlock.  Watch what you do in a pjsip callback function.  You don't
want anything
that last longer than 200ms because in the timeframe pjsua_hangup()
will give you a
70009 error if it can't get to the pjsua mutex.  Best solution I have
found is to queue up
the callback function data and handle the event elsewhere.  Because
in a lot of the callback
functions like on_incoming_call() you are called from the pjsua
thread with a double lock on
the pjsua mutex.

Good luck.