ICE with rtpproxy, can they live together?

hi,

thanks for your replay,
is there some patch that can be can be done on the ICE to add another
cadidate that would match the port assign by the rtp proxy?

if not, what other solution is there for NAT transversal instate of TURN?
does anyone familier with TURN solution? is it been used in general or
usually ICE is given up?

thanks,