ICE with rtpproxy, can they live together?

Hi,

On 26 Jul 2009, at 12:10, jay bing wrote:

> hi
>
> I have two configuration, one with rtp proxy (over opensips server)
> and one when i use public sip server.
> for some reason, in the first case, the ICE report mismatch and
> being disabled
>
> can someone explain that please?
>
> thanks

The premise of both rtpproxy and mediaproxy is that it changes the SDP
in the SIP proxy to include itself in the media path. When this
happens, PJSIP sees that the c= line no longer matches any of the ICE
candidates and gives up on the ICE negotiation.

We are hoping to have ICE compatibility in mediaproxy soon, but don't
count on it yet.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects