multiple calls using pjsip

Hi Padmaja,

I've written a signaling and media gateway and call generator using
pjsip.  I didn't use pjsua though, I wrote to a lower layer API using
the invite session abstraction.  pjsip is definitely capable of
generating lots of load.  I had 256 simultaneous calls going through
my signaling/media gateway with the call generator making 3 calls per
second and calls lasting a random amount of time.  It took a bit of
work to do though, and it's not very configurable, and I'm only using
g711ulaw.

You should check into SIPp (http://sipp.sourceforge.net/) for
scriptable load generation.  It has a very well done XML scripting
environment.  I'm not sure about multiple codecs though.

Joel