Using different servers for calls and IM

HI,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Tine Ur?i?<tine at cde.si> wrote:
> Yep I'm using pjsua. Good idea, I'll add another account.
> Few problems:
> - do I have to create another UDP transport also? (both accounts are
> connecting to the same server, but different port)

You colud create a different transport, and bind it to a diferent
local port, or you can add another account to the active transport.

> - there's only one 'default' account. How can I use the second one only for
> IM?

At least in python bindings, IM capabilities are executed from the
account object, so there you get it, just use the account you want!

> - what about incoming messages/calls. How does the pjsua know, which acc is
> the right one?

It does that automagically, because it's done via callback functions.

Hope it helps,

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/