Using different servers for calls and IM

Hello guys.

It's simpler than it sounds (or is it?). I want to use Asterisk for
calls and OpenSER for IM at the same time in one application (same
GUI-mask even).

ATM I have the pjsip working with each of them separately (I just need
to re-register to other server or/and port). Now, I want to merge the
two together.
My question is: How? What would be the easiest way to achieve this?
Could I only re-create some of the objects, or do I have to somehow wrap
everything in some ?berobject and create it twice? How would you (yeah,
YOU! ;) ) do it? Even brainstorming ideas are welcomed.

Regards,
Tine