Pjsip ActiveX Wrapper

On 20/07/2009, at 10:02 PM, Meftah Tayeb wrote:

> hello,
> thank you!
> i'm using the .Net wrapper
> now i have trouble compiling the latest SVN trunk using MinGW
> makefile is not working
> thanks!

Try using the Visual studio version of C++, I think theres a free
version you can download from microsofts site. I'm pretty sure theres
VC++ project files in there. You'll need to explore a bit though, I'm
a mac coder so I'm not completely certain myself.

If you do get a delphi wrapper working, be sure to upload it
somewhere, so other coders can share your research!

Shayne.