Running pjsua on Windows Mobile connected with ActiveSync

Hi Emil.

Had a similar problem. As far as I know ActiveSync does not support UDP
packets, so it was impossible to debug directly on the device. So I used
wifi connection. The next problem was that pjsip defaulted with the
ActiveSync IP, so I added the 169.*.*:* filter in the code. Now it works
just fine.
If you use emulator then you have to setup the virtual networking.
Instructions are here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/cc952340.aspx

Regards,
Tine