Running pjsua on Windows Mobile connected with ActiveSync

Hi,

Thanks for helping, but now I'm a little bit confused.
Did someone succeeded connecting from the device to the SIP server (through
the ActiveSync connection)?

I tried to do it from the emulator and it didn't work even though I could
access regular websites.
I've also succeeded accessing websites when the device is connected to the
computer through device manager center (I have Vista), but I couldn't
connect to the SIP server.

Also TCP doesn't work. Not only UDP. From looking@wireshark, it seems
that packets that come from the server to the PC, are *not transferred to
the device*. I think that this the point where I should concentrate.

I'll be glad for more advices.

Thank you,
Emil.