Running pjsua on Windows Mobile connected with ActiveSync

Dear johnson,
? wihtout ip address, he wont able to connect the internet in emulator.?some of networks has a auto ip address.
?The reason could be the network issue?not with the network.

?Emil: try running the same apps from the different network connected system, this should work, also check the Sip Server messages, wheter you are able to get the Register success.

the other way is check with the Network messaging application tool, which dispacth all the messages which are routed to your network.

Have a look @ my small web-page:
http://www.geocities.com/muki_champs

Regards,
Mukesh Kumar,