Multiple SIP users with same user name

Hi Guys,
?
I am a newbie to this field and need some help from you people on how I could solve a problem.
?
I have many SIP users registered with the same name. Now I need to contact only a specific one of those many users. How could I do that.
?
Is there any way I could add a tag name or soemthing to differentiate between the users and include them in each message sent so that the users can compare the tag and decide if it is for them.
?
If this is ok could you tell me how I could go about implementing this with pjsip?
?
Thank you for the help,
Srikanth

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com