Building for both i386 and ppc on Intel Mac

Hi,

I've cross-compiled pjproject-1.0.3 with "-arch i386 -arch ppc" and
there is still the same distorted sound problem when running on
PowerPC Mac. The user tested it on speex/16000. Then I gave him
pjproject that had been built natively on PPC, and the sound was fine.

I used the following commands to build pjproject on Intel Mac for both
Intel and PowerPC:
$ svn checkout http://svn.pjsip.org/repos/pjproject/tags/1.0.3 pjproject-1.0.3
$ cd pjproject-1.0.3
$ CFLAGS="arch -i386 -arch ppc" ./configure
$ make

Alexei