From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Benny Prijono
Sent: den 27 januari 2009 09:23
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: PJSIP feature request..conference port audio frequency?

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:27 AM, David Clark <vdc1048 at tx.rr.com> wrote:

Ok I see how to do most of it.  As your posted suggestion for inband dtmf
detection points out, looking at mp3_writer.c wav_writer.c I can
see the audio is in a 16 bit array that is written out in either case.  My
question is the basic one.
If you have port->buf[0] for example is that the frequency of the audio at
that point.  In short how do I relate audio sample data to frequency?

FFT? Btw I thought you knew about this stuff and just looking for a place to
hook it to. If you don't know about this then that makes it two of us.

I also notice wav_writer.cpp and mp3_writer.c have put_frame functions that
include a callback call if the function pointer if set.  Is there any
reason not to do this also in conference.c?  Yea the put_frame in
conference.c does not have such a feature.

Not sure I understand this. The put_frame/get_frame callbacks are part of
pjmedia_port framework and all media ports including the conference bridge
have these.

cheers
 Benny

Thanks,