PJSIP feature request..conference port audio frequency?

Benny,

Ok my request is for a function that would return the current tx or
rx frequency on a given port.  Just like the existing
function pjsua_conf_get_signal_level().  I would be willing to build
it myself and test it then submit it back to pjsip....but
I got a problem.  I can see where to put it.  But not how to come up
with the frequency data.

Thanks,
David Clark

(optional read) Background info of why I want this function:
Ok the conference bridge keeps rx_level and tx_level and relates them
back with pjsua_conf_get_signal_level();

Now part of the SIP project I am working on requires for a given
outbound call to know:
Did you reach a busy response.
Did you reach a fax machine.
Was your call intercepted by the operator.
Did your call reach a answering machine or voice mail.
Did you reach a live person

So I thought I could use pjsua_conf_get_signal_level() for this it
would just return a value between 0 and 255 that was
something of a mystery to me how it was computed but compare the
computation results to known sample conmputation
results and you might get some where.

So this is the values I came up with:
0 - 5 for silence being a little generous for low level garbage noise.
60 - 70 for a ring tone.  Nice for counting rings.
85 - 95 busy tone
86 - 90 fax tone
64 - 70 Operator intercept tone 1
50 - 64 Operator intercept tone 2
35 - 41 Operator intercept tone 3

So I look for values that do not conflict and I get this:
0 - 5 silence
35 - 41 operator intercept tone 3
50 - 59 operator intercept tone 2
80 - 84 answer tone
91 - 95 busy

Next I look at values that conflict and this is where one of my
Computer Science professors would say things get interesting:
64 - 70 Ring, Operator Intercept tone 1
60 - 63 Ring, Operator Intercept tone 2
85 Answer Tone, Busy
86 - 90 Answer Tone, Busy, Fax Tone
Yes interesting is relative.  I wrote an algorithm based on this but
I have doubts it will ever work every well at all.  Because
pjsua_conf_get_signal_level()
is doc'd in the header file has being based on volume
level.  Frequency would most likely work better because some standard
for busy tone most likely gives
the frequency and duration.