Proposed patch for new callback in sip_inv module: on_rx_reinvite

Hi,

A while ago I submitted a patch. I have included an updated version of
this patch that should work against the latest SVN revision. Could you
guys please review the impact of this patch and consider it for
inclusion in the SVN tree? Personally I am already using this patch in
our own application to have better control over re-INVITEs.

Thanks in advance.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects