Proposed patch for new callback in sip_inv module: on_rx_reinvite

Hi,

Some time ago I discussed the possibility of giving the application
more control over the response to the re-INVITE in the sip_inv module.
Included is a simple patch which adds another callback to the
pjsip_inv_callback struct.

In fact, it turned out simpler than I had imagined, since we can re-
use the pjsip_inv_initial_answer() and pjsip_inv_answer() functions to
reply to the re-INVITE. I took some time to study the code in
sip_inv.c and I believe this should work correctly. Initial tests seem
to confirm this. For more details, see the added comment in the patch.

Benny (and others), could you please review this patch for inclusion?
Thanks in advance.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects