Linking error

Hi,

You won't need to install the IPP runtime component on the target
machines by using static IPP libraries, I just recalled there is a tip
from Archie Rosenblum:
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2008-August/004513.html.
Or bundle the IPP runtime installer into your softphone installer (if
there is one) so IPP runtime will be automatically installed along
with your softphone installation.

Regards,
nanang