Miquel

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:06:45 +0200From: michaelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgSubject: Re: automatic quit after callHi Miquel, The way I terminate calls after a specific duration is with a loop that looks at the call durations & then hangs up the call.  I am not sure this is the 'right' way to do this especially .  I have some Python stub code below for you to reference if you would like.  This is called every 50 seconds in my case.# Make a callcall_cb = ACallCallback(call, playbackMessage, uid)call.set_callback(call_cb)callList.append(call)def killLongCalls(maxDuration):    '''Kill long calls'''       try:        for c in callList:            log.log(log.DEBUG,'Call time now: %s' % c.info().call_time)            if c.info().call_time > int(maxDuration):                log.log(log.DEBUG,'About to kill the following call over %s s: %s' % \                        (maxDuration, str(c)))                callList.remove(c)                c.hangup()    except pj.Error,e:        log.log(log.DEBUG,'Couldnt remove call %s, assuming PJ cleaned up.  Removing from my call list' % e)        callList.remove(c)        pass    returnCheers,MichaelMiquel Castelijns wrote:

Hello, I am using pjsua as a test app. What it does is making a call, and after 10 seconds it ends.After that I read the log and filter the jitter en packetloss. One problem is that I need pjsua to quit after the call ends.Is there a simple solution for this? I tried to make it work with perl scripts but it couldn't solve the problem that pjsua still runs..Also google couldn't help me.  Thanks in advance, McmiekNetherlands

Vox Telecom Limited
Block B, Rutherford Estate

tel: +27 11 809 1500
direct: +27 11 809 1646
mobile: +27 83 364 2370
fax: 0865 023 695
-
http://www.voxtelecom.co.za
email:michaelt at voxtelecom.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this communication.