automatic quit after call

Hi Miquel,

 The way I terminate calls after a specific duration is with a loop that
looks at the call durations & then hangs up the call.

  I am not sure this is the 'right' way to do this especially .  I have
some Python stub code below for you to reference if you would like.
This is called every 50 seconds in my case.

# Make a call
call_cb = ACallCallback(call, playbackMessage, uid)
call.set_callback(call_cb)
callList.append(call)

def killLongCalls(maxDuration):
    '''Kill long calls'''
    try:
        for c in callList:
            log.log(log.DEBUG,'Call time now: %s' % c.info().call_time)
            if c.info().call_time > int(maxDuration):
                log.log(log.DEBUG,'About to kill the following call over
%s s: %s' % \
                        (maxDuration, str(c)))
                callList.remove(c)
                c.hangup()
    except pj.Error,e:
        log.log(log.DEBUG,'Couldnt remove call %s, assuming PJ cleaned
up.  Removing from my call list' % e)
        callList.remove(c)
        pass
    return

Cheers,

Michael

Miquel Castelijns wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using pjsua as a test app. What it does is making a call, and
> after 10 seconds it ends.
> After that I read the log and filter the jitter en packetloss.
>
> One problem is that I need pjsua to quit after the call ends.
> Is there a simple solution for this?
>
> I tried to make it work with perl scripts but it couldn't solve the
> problem that pjsua still runs..
> Also google couldn't help me.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mcmiek
> Netherlands

Vox Telecom Limited
Block B, Rutherford Estate

tel: +27 11 809 1500
direct: +27 11 809 1646
mobile: +27 83 364 2370
fax: 0865 023 695
-
http://www.voxtelecom.co.za
email:michaelt at voxtelecom.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this communication.