Porting requirements for OS functionality to run only PJMEDIA_SESSION instance

Hello Jan,

I confirm the Benny's ideas. I ported pjsip on nintendo ds, and there
are no thread just interruptions for audio and network.
Pjsip knows to pull the datas.

The difficult part is interface between audio hardware and pjsip. You
should look pjmedia_null_port.

On which platform do you want to port pjsip ?

Samuel

Jan Sebesta a ?crit :