Porting requirements for OS functionality to run only PJMEDIA_SESSION instance

Hello PJSIP developers,

I would like to ask, what functionality of PJLIB framework library is absolutely necessary to be ported for target embedded system in case when only object instance of pjmedia_session "class" will be running there. Note, that multithreading is not supported by our target system.

I think, my system need to port (see PJLIB Table of Content):
- Error Codes (all)
- Data Structure (all)
- Miscelaneous (all)
- Operating system dependent functionality
--- Atomic variables (when general thread is interrupted by event)
--- Critical sections (when general thread is interrupted by event)
--- Event objects (hardware interrupt translation to PJSIP event)
--- High resolution timestamp (computing delays - optimal delayed playback, delay buffer for several streams, mixing streams,...)
--- Time data type and manipulation (date of stream creation?, statistical info,..)
- Fast memory pool (all)

Do you have another idea, what next has to be ported or what can be even omitted from PJLIB framework?

Thank you,
Jan