Improvment proposal for IM without message body

Hi

I have a situation when it is necessary to receive an IM without a
message body. However in pjsua_im_accept_pager this will not be allowed.

The scenario is OMA defined so it is not VoIP and I have no problem
implementing a workaround, however it would be really nice if pjsip in
the future supported MESSAGE messages with empty bodys so that I could
use the on_pager callback to process the data. I could not find a
reference in RFC3261 or 3428 that says that we should discard MESSAGEs
without bodies. Maybe it can be left to the user to decide how he wants
to handle a valid MESSAGE without a textual body in the callbacks.

Thanks