Distorted audio with g722

Hi,

Sorry for being unclear :)

Was trying to say: please check the fix in #658, which contains audio
level manipulation.

IIRC, the story behind that fix was: according to (our understanding
of) G722 spec, G722 input/output is 14 bits. So, r2342 basically
converts audio sample from 16-bits to 14-bits before encoding and
"returns back" the 14-bits to 16-bits after decoding. And after this
fix, pjmedia G722 seems to work fine with VoiceAge implementation of
G722.

IIRC again, some other implementations don't do 16<->14 bits
conversions, so when pjmedia G722 is talking to those G722
implementations, such problems of over-driven level and audio clipping
may occur. In this case, *reverting* (instead of including:) ) r2342
will resolve the problem.

However, I'm afraid that we may prefer to stay with r2342.

Any feedbacks or suggestions are welcome.

BR,
nanang