Distorted audio with g722

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Saul Ibarra Corretge
<saul at ag-projects.com> wrote:
> Hi Nanag and Randy,
> On Dec 7, 2009, at 3:58 AM, Nanang Izzuddin wrote:
>> Hi,
>> The Randi's words 'over-driven audio level' sounds related to ticket #658 [1].
>> [1] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/658
>
> Thank you both for dropping by. When trying to debug the issue instead of trying our client (Blink) I tried pjsua 1.5 and got the same results, at least on MacOSX. I'll try in on Debian and report back.
>
> I went through the bugtracker and found the bug you mention, but it's already included in the 1.0 branch (which Blink uses) so I didn't patch anything.
>
> So, from what I've understood (Nanang, please correct me if I'm wrong) pjsip is 'adapting' himself to use 16KHz. I'll capture the RTP in a test call (sip:wbdemo at conf.zipdx.com) and report back what I can see in the RTP timestamp.

In addition, we at VoipUsersConference.org would like to extend an
invitation to you developers to join us and talmk about your library,
which is widely used! I think the right moment for that is as soon as
Blink works without the distortion.

You will be very welcome anytime as guests, I hope to able to talk
about Blink SOON! I have a compelling personal reason for it to work
properly with g722 :)

Regards to all you brave developers,

Randy
http://vuc.me or http://VoipUsersConference.org