Python and ActiveX

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM, P.Muge Ersoy<muge.ersoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benny;
>
> Thank you for the mail.
> If i dont want to use .Net framework can i explore the old activex-psua
> project?
> There are some missing file inside it .. like rc.. and there are
> incompatibilities with the new projects.
> As fas as i see activex-psua made upon ATL project..
> Could you point me to any documentation or would you be kind to tell about
> how to proceed on activex-pjsua project.

According to http://www.pjsip.org/sip_media_features.htm:

ActiveX:
(If you'd like to download the old code, get the revision 492 of
pjproject trunk. The ActiveX source code is in
pjsip-apps/src/activex-pjsua directory).

That's as far as I can help unfortunately. This has been deprecated
long long time ago.

Cheers
 Benny