Python and ActiveX

I'm utterly certain your not going to be able to generate an ActiveX
control in python. Its an interpreted language , and whilst Py2EXE can
wrap python
in an executable, but I'm fairly certain it won't generate an
embeddable ActiveX control.

Your option for VB6 will be to wrap the DLL's , most probably the easy
to use PJSUA interface, in a VB6 externals wrapper. This will be your
most likely path for getting an active X control out of it.

However if you really do want to use Python and ActiveX, a more long
winded solution would be to use the dot net wrapper (Its on google,
look for it!) and then use Iron Python to script it. How to generate
an Active X control embedding iron python and the wrapped PJSIP
however will be an exercise you'll have to investigate yourself.

Shayne.