Something very much annoying after INVITE request sent

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Hasan H<mailstohasan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> Once again,
>
> Suppose the server is down, Then i am trying to call its like the same issue
> arise again..

Same issue with TCP btw.

> How long pjsip wait to check that there is no response from the server? And
> where it is defined?

32 seconds, defined by RFC 3261.

> For the previous issue i can fix the problem to show the user that the call
> is disconnected.. but In this time how can i fix this?

I said it in the last email. Like I said, it's a user interface
problem. If your user wants to make another call immediately, then
just make another call, PJSUA-LIB supports multiple calls anyway.

Cheers
 Benny