Something very much annoying after INVITE request sent

Hi Benny,

Once again,

Suppose the server is down, Then i am trying to call its like the same issue
arise again..

How long pjsip wait to check that there is no response from the server? And
where it is defined?

For the previous issue i can fix the problem to show the user that the call
is disconnected.. but In this time how can i fix this?

Thanks