Add video to PJSIP

Hi fcch2k,

When create SDP, you can specify the audio and video port. For my case, I
set the video port as audio port plus 80. If the audio port is 4000, the
video one is 4080, and there is no  confusion. Then I send 4080 to VLC(VLC
bind the port 4080). So the audio RTP packages go to the port 4000, while
the video RTP packages go to 4080

Regards,
xutm