pjsip 1.1 without an audio device failure. BUGFIX solution part 2

ok audio playback and makecall was returning PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV
but this fixed that.
Now audio playback work and the call goes through as expected.

pjsua_media.c: line 2282
     /* Create default parameters for the device */
     status = pjmedia_aud_dev_default_param(capture_dev, param);
         if (status != PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV) // JDC keep this
running for null_audio support.
         {
                 if (status != PJ_SUCCESS) {
                 pjsua_perror(THIS_FILE, "Error retrieving default audio "
                                         "device parameters", status);
                 return status;
                 }
         }