Need help in integrating g729 for windows mobile.

Hi,      I've integrated g729 on pjsip with the voiceage lib and  make a dll
and use it in my application. Problem is that, when I call the dll for the
first time the codecs(including g729) is loaded, however when I try
re-registration without closing my application, g729 is again not loaded, do
I've made any mistake in integration in pjsip, any idea?

To make it more clear this is what I've done in my application

- Load the pjsip dll at the onInit of my application
- Call all the necessary api's of the dll which is required in registration
- Registration successful with proper codecs including g729.

Here comes the problem:
Suppose if I want to change the ip or username, I've done like this:
- call shutdown api's of my dll which the function is to destroy pjsua
  PJSIPDLL_DLL_API int dll_shutdown(){
pj_status_t status;
if (app_config.pool) {
pj_pool_release(app_config.pool);
app_config.pool = NULL;
}
status = pjsua_destroy();
pj_bzero(&app_config, sizeof(app_config));
return 0;
}
-Call registration with the new ip and username
-Registration success without g729 but all other codecs is loaded.

Regards
Elangbam Johnson.