crash APS-Direct

Most probablere there's a memory leak somewhere in the code or some
counter overflowing.

To track down where the bug is please follow this information:
http://www.newlc.com/Tracking-down-memory-leaks.htm
https://developer.symbian.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=432l

Memory leak on symbian are one of the worst things that can be there.

Mohamed, benny, you are the only ones who can make it more stable.

Mohamed, can you provide much details by debugging the memory leaks and
at the same time report the bug with full log details?

Fabio