From: e-mohhassan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:43:50 +0000
Subject: Re: crash APS-Direct

Hi benny,

Still crash problem founded, in trace problem in freeswitch
server call end by error ?RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE?,and  in free switch wiki  ? http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_causes
? error my be from error not handle in timer, I test this problem in X-Lite
client but not appear.

From: e-mohhassan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:30:39 +0000

Hi benny I'm answer your questions:

- what app are you using (is it symbian_ua?),      I'm test symbain_ua but crashed after 24
minutes, and in command line app ua.sis not crashed.

 - which pjsip version (latest SVN or from the tarball),       I'm used last version
stable 'PJSIP v  1.1'.

 - what handset are you using,
I'm used Nokia N73.

 - what software is running on the remote peer?       In caller and callee used
PJSIP, and crash in caller.

 - what codec was used?,
Default codec in APS-Direct.

 - what exactly were you doing before the crash (were you just talking or
was there anything else)

 - and last but not least, it would help greatly if you can produce the
log file. You can either add logging code in the application, or if you run
symbian_ua in debug mode from Carbide (and with cable attached), and uncomment
"//#include<e32debug.h>" and "//RDebug::Print(aBuf);"
in ua.cpp lines 255 and 267, you should be able to capture the log in Carbide
Console applet.

I'm begging debugging
but not complete.

Thanks all.

Unfortunately it will be very difficult to answer your question without more information, such as:
 - what app are you using (is it symbian_ua?)
 - which pjsip version (latest SVN or from the tarball)
 - what handset are you using

 - what software is running on the remote peer
 - what codec was used
 - what exactly were you doing before the crash (were you just talking or was there anything else)
 - and last but not least, it would help greatly if you can produce the log file. You can either add logging code in the application, or if you run symbian_ua in debug mode from Carbide (and with cable attached), and uncomment "//#include<e32debug.h>" and "//RDebug::Print(aBuf);" in ua.cpp lines 255 and 267, you should be able to capture the log in Carbide Console applet.

cheers
 Benny

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 1:47 PM, mohamed hassan <e-mohhassan at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I' work in APS-Direct (Symbian Version), during call between two mobiles
after 24 minute caller crash and exit by error 'kernel exe 3', what reason from
this problem?.Thanks.

pjsip at lists.pjsip.org