Call Waiting in pjsip

Hi,I have implemented the call waiting in other embeded system not in the
Symbian !!
You just grasp some issues and could implement it by youself !!

<1> Study the pjsua_app.c ---> on_imcoming_call() :

                  This function is used to accept any call from other UAC !!
You could modify the response code like 486(busy here) , or 200(ok) , ok
180(ringing)

<2> If you want to use call waiting , you must assume that only one call can
"occupy this line" at the same time , I call the call is "active call" or
"active session"  !!

      When the line has one active call , other incoming call must be
reponsed with 486 busy here !! But if you use call waiting , reponsed code
is 180(ringing) !!

<3> If you has reponsed 180(ringring) , you must play some special tone
alerting the user other call is incoming !! This tone is mixing with active
call , and this

       behavior must be supported by your hardware API or pjmedia !!

<4> Onece you listen the alerting tone , you could push flash hook to switch
to another inioming call , and you could use pjsua answer API to response
with

       200(ok) to the new inioming call !! But you should store the context
of original call in case you want to push flash hook again to switch back to
the original

       call !!

<5> There are many other trivial issues you must to care about them !! You
must implement these behaviors by yourself just because pjsua_app.c is
assumed to

       accept any incoming calls  at the same time and not distinguish
whether the line is occupied !!

                                            I hope this will give you some
hint to implement it by yourself !!