what SIP server and SIP client shall I use to test PJSIP

Hi Olle,
Both end-points were in the same NAT, by the way, I ran this test both in company and my home, neither worked. I attached one pcap in this email. Two end-points were in my home local network, pjsip client ran on mac, X-Lite ran on XP, I captured on XP/X-lite side. Please take a look, thank you in advance. (RTP didn't work, SIP signaling worked, I think)